Salary: Between £35,000 and £39,500 per annum plus free rail travel
Shift Hours: Full Time
Responsible for the production, development and stakeholder agreement of permanent rolling stock, and train crew resource plans that achieve or exceed both quality and efficiency targets.
- Produce permanent train crew and rolling stock diagrams, which meet timetable and business specifications, for each permanent timetable change, using software systems as necessary.
- Ensure the permanent resource plans meet agreed production deadlines in conjunction with other tasks associated with permanent resource planning and the wider Train Planning department as directed by the Permanent Resource Planning Manager.
- Identify and Maintain regular and effective communication with the Forward Timetable Development and Permanent Timetable teams to ensure that permanent resource plans accurately deliver the requirements of the business.
- Solid Train Planning experience, with a good understanding of train crew and rolling stock diagramming principles for Southeastern.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Problem solving skills.
- Planning and organising – organises and schedules events, activities and resources.
- Good communication skills.
- Leadership skills and the ability to motivate others.
- Good team working skills
- Flexible approach to work
Reference: seastern/TP/125/561 – FML/O/510