£30,151 – £32,020 per annum
37 hours per week
Based across Nottingham city
2 x 12-month fixed term contracts
An excellent opportunity has arisen for 2 experienced Plumbers to join NCH working in our Commercial Services department.
Your duties will include:
- Delivering plumbing services and plumbing related works to the City of Nottingham Housing stock and other Council owned properties
- Delivering an efficient, safe and friendly service of the highest quality to our tenants and leaseholders
- Using elements of the skills of other general trades to meet the target of first time fix where it is time efficient and appropriate to do so
- Attending emergency repairs, to repair or make safe any damage as required on occasion
- You will have experience in a repair, maintenance and contract environment, including assessing and inspecting jobs, updating records and great customer service skills.
You will ideally hold a suitable qualification such as City & Guilds Advanced Crafts or NVQ 3, or evidence of qualification by experience. You will bring an organised but flexible approach and the ability to meet deadlines.
A full UK driving license and access to a vehicle is essential for this role. You also need to have access to your own tools.
Salary and benefits:
In exchange for your hard work you will receive a fantastic benefits package that include:
- Flexible working
- A generous holiday entitlement and additional holiday purchase scheme
- Government pension scheme
- Clear pay structure and annual salary reviews in line with national agreements
- Learning and development opportunities
- A variety of health and well-being initiatives
How do I apply?
To join us and help make a real difference to people’s lives, follow the link: www.jobsatnch.org.uk where you will be asked to submit an up to date CV.
Closing date: 15 January 2023 (midnight) – we may close this early if we receive high volumes of applications
Interview date: Likely to be held w/c 09.01.2023 – Please note this is subject to change
We welcome applications from all sections of our diverse community. Nottingham City Homes is a Disability Confident employer.