Vision, Strategy, Roadmap
• Understand Burberry’s strategic vision within the upstream business areas associated with Merchandising, Planning and Allocation and ensure solution development is in line with this
• Deeply analyse end user needs and in conjunction with delivery teams develop prototype designs that meet the business need.
• Manage a comprehensive Backlog to ensure there is a pipeline of work for future sprints
Evangelism, Awareness, Alignment
• Have an understanding of Merchandise, Planning & Allocations processes.
• Drive solution development with a team of developers & designers.
• Ensure business leads are aware of the roadmap and ensure that there is alignment and buy in
• Ability to communicate findings clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
Minimal Product, Test & Learn
• Build and manage a backlog of users stories/requirements and prioritise for development
• Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment using Minimal Viable Product delivery, and rapid prototyping
• Provide customer and business context to the delivery teams, empowering them explore creative solutions, whilst simultaneously, ensuring the team delivers against scope and time commitments
• Strong analytical background, and ability to deliver value to end users
Insight, Competitors, Market, Trends
• Identify new opportunities to enhance current operating processes and implement strategies to address those opportunities
• Understand the reporting & planning tool solutions in the market place, and use this to enhance our application delivery.