Production Coordinator – 12 month FTC
London, England, United Kingdom
THE ALLSAINTS TEAM
At AllSaints we are in the business of feelings – making our customers feel cool and confident. If, like us, you believe in the power of a great outfit, we’d love to talk to you.
We’re a global brand made up of a very diverse mix of talented people in a huge variety of roles. Our products are designed in house and made by a small number of suppliers and artisans around the world to sustainable standards.
We are a brand embarking on a very exciting plan and we are seeking new members of the team who want to contribute to this.
We are recruiting for an organised and meticulous production coordinator to join our team. In this role you will be responsible for overseeing and managing the product critical path on a day-to- day basis. As part of this role you will track tasks, deliverables and issues through to completion and resolution.
This position collaborates with multiple internal functions as well as directly with vendors, with the clear directive of achieving the highest quality and optimised cost, while supporting design’s product vision and the need to take in product on time for stores. Strong relationship building skills are important for this role, as well as the ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
ABOUT THE TEAM
In this role you will report into the senior production manager and will form part of the production and sourcing team.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Along with production admin assistant, process purchase orders promptly and in line with the critical path. You will log the purchase orders on to One World and maintain prices, ex-factory dates and ensure delivery schedule is updated and constantly accurate
- Ensure weekly delivery schedule is updated by vendors and lead meetings held with relevant departments to discuss changes and possible solutions
- Analyse and review delivery schedule and update production manager highlighting any changes
- Constantly update the production delivery schedule
- Put together monthly, seasonal and annual vendor performance reports using delivery schedule data
- Engage with the garment tech team to track and understand the fit-related issues that impact the critical path and help resolve where and when needed
- Liaise with vendors to ensure that orders have been handed over on time to the freight forwarder on the agreed shipped date and documentation. Check with the DC if stock has been received as planned and further investigate if not
- Liaise closely with buying, merchandising and wholesale teams to ensure that all orders are placed and that reorders are placed promptly and loaded onto One World and key dates added to the delivery schedule
- Liaise with all departments to ensure that the vendor has all the information they require to manufacture & ship the orders
- Work with the production admin assistant to ensure that collection samples, VM, creative, press and web are received from vendors and given to the relevant department within critical path guidelines
- Prepare updates for weekly production meetings
- Attend weekly trade calls, compile update and present bestsellers
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with supplier partners
- Supporting senior production manager with special projects and launches: Nordstrom Anniversary, WOW launches etc.
- Training and mentoring of production admin assistant
WHAT SKILLS DO I NEED?
- Previous proven experience within a production & supply chain is preferable with basic knowledge of product manufacturing and understanding of a critical path (calendar & timeline management)
- Competent user of Excel (V-Look Up and Pivot tables), Word/Pages, Powerpoint/Keynote & Outlook
- Able to communicate effectively with good listening skills
- Proactive and independent thinking ability with demonstrated desire to learn and grow
- Strong ability to prioritise and adhere to deadlines
- Ability to work well under pressure
- You have strong relationship management skills, creating fun and inviting environments for both team and customers and you have the ability to influence our partners when needed
- Tenacity and belief to succeed – you aim high, setting challenging targets and deadlines for your team to work toward. You have the winning mentality that your team aspire to
- Strong business acumen – you know your business inside and out. An active user of all reporting technologies with proven ability to use to your commercial advantage; you know what your customers want and how to deliver on their expectations – it’s your passion and it shows!
- Honest, trusting and charismatic – you live by our brand values
- A mentality to care for your customers, profit margins and product, as well as your teams and customer’s health and safety. You are dedicated and committed to the success of the brand
- Positive and inspiring: you’re a natural coach and want to help our teams do their best and feel appreciated
ABOUT THE LOCATION
Based in our East London Studios in vibrant Shoreditch with perks and benefits offered from local businesses including discounts on food, shopping and health & beauty. Studio Location. Approximately a 10 minute walk from Liverpool Street Station and a 5 minute walk from Shoreditch High Street.
WHAT WE STAND FOR
The Customer is the Boss We work as one proud team to get the best for our customers
One Team We are joined up and encourage others to share their ideas
We Do What We Say We Will We know our goals, and we work with clear outcomes in mind
We Are Responsible We are self aware, understand the impact we have on others and are positive about the future
- A generous wardrobe allowance so that you can wear our beautiful clothes to work each day
- We are a disability committed certified employer
- Employee discount for you to spend with family and friends
- 25 days holiday increasing to 28 days after 2 years continuous service
- Bank holidays, birthdays and volunteering days off
- Access to dental cash plan & free virtual GP appointments through Aviva
- UNUM employee assistance helpline
- Life assurance cover
- Access to discounted gym membership and corporate discounts
- Hybrid working in our historic East London studios, working hours are 9-5.30pm
- Free, confidential, wellbeing and lifestyle support with Retail Trust
- Enhanced family leave benefits (neonatal, fertility, maternity, paternity, adaption, menopause)
- Health days for you to use either for physical or mental wellness
- Dedicated mental health support from our mental health first aiders
- Eye care vouchers, season ticket loans and much more!
Our aim is to develop truly diverse teams and create an environment where everyone feels respected, valued and able to give of their best whilst contributing to the success of our brand.
We recognise the importance and strength of diversity and commit to providing equal opportunities to everyone in our employment and recruitment processes. We safeguard against any form of discrimination irrespective of gender, gender reassignment, marital status, race, ethnic origin, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status or age.
Even if you feel you don’t tick all the boxes, we’d still very much like to hear from you. We want you to know that finding people who have a passion for our brand and are open to learning is incredibly important to us.
If you need any support or adjustments during your application, please get in touch with us and we are happy to help.