Salary: £60000 – £65000
Shift hours: Permanent
We have a fantastic opportunity to join our Chartwells Team in the Kent Area and work alongside our team following a recent contract win.
The main purpose of the role includes the following;
To organise and supervise the contract in accordance with and to the standards required by Compass Group UK & Ireland and the client. To be responsible for the overall efficient and effective management of the contract to provide great quality Foodservice and Support Services as required. Responsible for the management, development and training of all team members. Ensure your contract is compliant and run commercially in line with net growth and retention targets.
- To have overall accountability for a multi-site, single client contract. To develop and lead a team of Managers within a single contract to provide exceptional service to our clients.
- Manage client and contractual relationships in a commercial manner ensuring compliance and company policies are adhered to.
- Drive food service and support service solutions that exceed new and existing customer requirements.
- Review business performance and ensure delivery of key financial targets in line with management and performance reporting.
- Demonstrate commercial value to the Leadership and Executive teams in line with the One Compass vision, values and overall business strategy.
- To continually define, monitor and deliver contractual commitments across all areas, managing other stakeholders as necessary to exceed client expectation
- Support and inspire the in situ team – to maintain and develop already high standards
- Owning reporting for the contract – financial, operational and performance metrics
- The ideal candidate will come from a schools background
- Have experience of implementing change and process improvement
- Proven experience in leading, managing and developing successful teams across multiple sites
- Must be commercially astute, disciplined, organised and experienced in developing budgets & meeting financial targets
- Must have exceptional stakeholder management skills
- Flexibility in approach and mindset
- Ability to lead and motivate teams to deliver consistently high-quality services
- Develop an inclusive, enabling and participatory leadership approach with managers, individuals and teams across different units promoting collaboration and coordinated outcomes.
- Actively support and encourage learning and development to enable individuals to reach their potential and the provision of coaching and mentoring support
- Initiate, develop and implement systems, procedures and practices to support staff engagement, development and retention