Salary: £20000 – £22000
Shift hours: Full Time
The first impression for all our customers, this role needs to deliver the highest level of customer service. Attention to detail and anticipating customer needs is a must.
This position requires an individual to work within a small team on a client site. We are looking for an individual who is a team player who is also capable of working alone they will need to have a methodical approach, excellent communication, organisational & planning skills with the ability to challenge and review services.
The role requires a warm, friendly & dynamic individual with the ability to multi task in a small pro-active team to deliver an exceptional level of service.
For an individual who is interested in a career in FM or building / property management additional development and training will be provided and discussed upon appointment.
- Ensuring all building occupants, visitors and guests receive the highest level of service in a pleasant clean and safe environment.
- The cleanliness and housekeeping of the reception and surrounding areas
- To proactively control and develop the coordination, planning and organisation of the Front of House Services.
- General Admin – keeping records.
- Managing the E-ProphIT invoice / stock system system.
- Ordering Cleaning / stationary / vending stock as required
- Maintaining the canteen area and topping up vending as required.
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail – Couriers & Royal mail.
- Help Prepare Review documents
- Responsibility for the guest experience from greeting to host delivery and subsequent guest check out.
- Responsibility to pre-check in guests / customers / contractors as directed by the client or site lead.
- To report any customer complaints or compliments and take remedial action if possible
- Ownership and accountability of visitor waiting area.
- Answering of telephone calls in a clear and professional manner
- Assist with the Booking of conference and meeting rooms
- Co-ordinate and book courier services.
- To deliver the ultimate experience when visiting site
- To arrange safe storage of guest items if required
- To be highly competent with correct PC or document control processes for all incoming goods, invoices and any other administrative duties as determined
- To be capable of obtaining signatures from any ‘proof of delivery’ item from a recipient where necessary and use correct procedure when collecting
- Any other duties deemed appropriate by management
- To be involved in regular team meetings and team huddles / briefing and assist with delivering training and instruction to the cleaning team
- To report immediately any incidents of accident, fire, theft, loss, damage or other irregularities and take such action as may be appropriate or possible
- Assist the FM with pool car bookings and enquiries and vehicle tracking and repairs
- To attend meetings and training courses as may be necessary
- Communicate effectively with all team members and participate in all contract activities
- Ensure full cover to reception 08:30hrs – 17:00hrs.
- To have a working knowledge of all support functions throughout the building
- To pro-actively look to recommend improvements to your work processes by providing suggestions and solutions
- To show flexibility within the role and be prepared to assist in other areas within the unit when necessary
- To always look for time efficient ways of completing any activity
- To ensure the legal & company requirements for fire, health, safety & hygiene are met and bring to the attention of your line manager any areas of training you feel you need or have missed
- To attend work promptly in accordance with your contracted hours
- To be prepared to assist your colleagues in a willing and positive manner and move from one activity to another.
- To communicate effectively with all team members and participate in all contract activities
- To be friendly, pleasant and polite to your work colleagues at all times
- To look clean and presentable at all times.
- To have awareness of the clients day to day business and manage the UK Enquiries inbox.
- To assist in building evacuations in the event of a Fire Drill or Fire.
- Deliver exceptional customer service to build valuable long term relationships with colleagues, customers and clients
- Ability to multi task
- Ability to work on your own
- Can do attitude.
- Working with others
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- High level performer
- To be competent in using Microsoft Office and be proficient in the use of Excel
Location: HIgh Wycombe, England