Salary- £32,000 per annum + £3,000 car allowance per annum
The Regional Estates Supervisor will be accountable for a portfolio, consisting of adult and children services, within their region, and working with the Regional Director of that region, to provide bets in class environments for the individuals we support. The post holder will form part of a team supporting our front line staff in their homes, and be part of the escalation process for all estates matters.
- Provide supervisory support to the Estates Technicians in their region
- Oversee the helpdesk allocation to resources within the company
- Provide an escalation route for estates issues when required
- To supervise and provide reports on planned works, under the direction of the Head of Estates,
- General building repair and maintenance as determined by the agreed annual budgets
- Decorating tasks in accordance with the agreed regional decoration program
- Ensure current emergency protocols are followed for critical estates issues
- Ensure appropriate fire risk assessments are reviewed and recommendations are actioned,
- Ensure water risk assessments are carried out and recommendations are actioned,
- Report anomalies to the Regional Estates Manager
- Assist in the execution of corporate estates capex plans
- Complete annual property condition reports with priorities;
- Work allocation to estates technicians
- Work allocation to contractors where required
- Work planned into cost plan for budgeting
- Audit statutory inspection certificates (standardise the approach) and in house checks
- Portal alerts and tasking reports for their region.
- Comply fully with Health, Safety & Environmental policies
- Provide excellent customer service to service management and the people we support
- Provide estates support to Service Management and the Regional Estates Manager in accordance with above, and as directed
- Attend and complete training provided by the company
- Manage and participate in the on call rota for the region.
This job description should not be seen as all encompassing, and the post holder will be expected to undertake any other responsibilities appropriate to the post as identified by the company.