Job Title: Regional Manager
Job Reference: REQ231338
Date Posted: Mon, 20 Nov 2023 00:00:00 GMT
Application Closing Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2024 00:00:00 GMT
Package: Management and Specialist grade 7 from £45585 to £54395 per annum. Subject to annual pay award.
Marketing and Advancement
Full time, open ended
Join our Marketing and Advancement Team as a Regional Manager.
We are seeking an experienced professional to fill this senior role, contributing significantly to both the strategic direction and day-to-day operations of our international student recruitment initiatives.
Responsibilities include spearheading the growth and diversification of our international student portfolio within a substantial existing market area, with a particular focus on the East Asia region.
As a key player, you’ll be instrumental in driving our strategic ambitions for expansion.
We welcome applicants with proven experience in international student recruitment, ideally within Higher Education (HE), and a track record across diverse global markets.
Your prior experience in leadership and management will allow you to oversee specific operational areas within our Global Engagement Team.
Key Requirements of the role:
• expertise in client relationship management, market research and analysis.
• confidence presenting to various stakeholders.
• strong interpersonal skills and cultural understanding.
• the ability to be proactive, prioritise tasks and to work with own initiative.
• a degree qualification or substantial equivalent experience
This is a great opportunity for you to make a tangible impact within our international student recruitment sphere.
There is real scope for you to contribute substantially to our growth and success.
You will be expected to undertake significant amounts of travel for this role.
• Generous annual leave allowance up to *44 days (inclusive of BH & University Closure Days)
• Competitive pension schemes
• A range of childcare support initiatives and benefits including childcare vouchers; on-site university nursery (with salary sacrifice scheme); and holiday play schemes.
• We offer a range of family friendly, inclusive employment policies.
• BUPA Cash Plan (100 scheme)
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Season ticker loan scheme
• On campus parking with charging points for electric vehicles
• Fantastic range of sports facilities and preferential membership packages available
• Fantastic CPD, Linkedin learning and inclusive resources for development
For the full job description and person specification please see here.
Please contact Matt Green firstname.lastname@example.org or
Lily Rumsey L.W.Rumsey@lboro.ac.uk.
Closing date for applications – 2nd January 2024
Interviews to be held – 16th January 2024
We welcome applications from across the globe. Loughborough University is an A rated sponsor and can offer skilled worker sponsorship, if eligible.