Salary: £25,900 – £27,000 per annum
Shift hours: Full Time
We are looking for an enthusiastic and capable Regional Services Manager who will plan, organise and manage delivery of Cleaning services across 30 sites (includes offices and residential buildings) in North Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Humberside region. You will have full control of the region and report to the regional business manager. You will not just manage the cleaning team but also be involved in the Corporate social responsibilities of the company.
You must have a proven track record in Multi sites services management with excellent communication, great financial sense and leadership skills. Ideally, you would have experience operating in a facility management environment.
This role is mainly Monday to Friday and you will plan your working hours around the team you will be managing.
Travel between sites will be a requirement of the role so a driving license is essential. You will be provided with a:
- Company car
- Mobile Phone
- To be accountable and responsible for the day to day management, co-ordination and control of all contract activity
- To actively promote and maintain a positive health, safety and wellbeing culture within designated contractual region
- Responsibility for rigorous management of regional P&L account
- Lead, develop, manage and motivate a high performing team to the agreed standards ensuring that the client receives services of the highest quality
- To maximise the profitability of the contract and manage costs effectively
A full list of responsibilities can be found in the attached job description
- Soft service experience from a facilities management background is ideal
- Experienced in using Microsoft Office
- Previous experience of operational management in a similar environment
- People management experience
- Ability to interpret and utilise financial and commercial information
- Able to demonstrate working knowledge of word, Excel and Outlook
- Good numerical, interpersonal and communication skills, must be able to demonstrate effective verbal and written communication
- Manage multiple workloads and shifting priorities
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative within a team environment
Location: No Fixed Place Of Work, Yorkshire and Humberside, England