Salary: Roles ranging from £9.50 per hour to £18 per hour
Shift hours: Full Time
We are currently looking for candidates to register their interest for upcoming vacancies we may have at COVID-19 Test Centre’s in Leicester.
We offer a variety of roles across our Rapid Test Sites, Local Test Sites and Mobile Testing Units, including;
- Multi-skilled Operatives
- Test Operatives
- Site Supervisors
- Site Managers
Register your interest today and a member of the team will be in touch.
Recruitment to these roles is gradual, based on need and location, with centre’s opening all over the UK at different times, so your patience is greatly appreciated.
- Support the delivery of services at the Testing Site, communicating and providing an efficient, effective service for each service user visiting the Test Unit
- Communicate with individuals that visit the site to be tested, ensuring they understand and are comfortable with the process
- Support and reassure the individuals throughout the testing process.
- Support with testing administration (recording Test Operative administrating test, test time etc.)
- Commitment to the work and to following the strict guideline and procedures required
- Undertake training on hand washing and ensure personal hygiene is maintained to a high level
- Undertake training on Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) requirements and ensure PPE is worn and changed as required
- Ensure to adhere to site guidelines and procedures at all times, always wearing the correct PPE as required
- Clean designated facility areas (sweeping, mopping, restroom cleaning)
- Routine cleaning, including cleaning each booth after a service user has completed their test
- Undertake clinical deep cleaning
- Experience working with members of the public/patients
- Good interpersonal skills and caring nature
- Flexibility to change tasks as and when required
- Must be able to physically stand for several hours with good mobility
- You must be over 18 and in general good health with no symptoms of COVID-19, nor must anyone in your household.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a supportive nature
- Willingness to work outside
- Commitment to the work and adhere to the strict guidelines and procedures required
- Native or bilingual proficiency level English
- Able to commit to a flexible shift pattern
You must not be classified, or live with anyone classified, as belonging to any of the COVID-19 high risk groups (more detail can be found on the government website):
- Must not have a long-term condition
- Must not have immune deficiencies through medical conditions or therapy
Training and full personal protective equipment will be provided.
Location: Leicester, England