Salary: 30000 – 30000
Shift hours: Part Time
We want to make life better for more people. If you are as passionate about quality as we are and you want a role where your skills will make a real difference, this is a great opportunity. You can help us to grow and develop in an exciting business that puts people front and centre of everything we do.
Prestige Nursing & Care, part of the Sodexo Group, has provided home care for over 75 years and we have 35 local offices in England and Scotland. Our aim is to lead the care industry by providing high quality, personalised and specialist services to our clients.
We are looking for a dynamic and independent professional with solid operational experience and a flexible, enthusiastic and can-do attitude to lead our team in Edinburgh. You will be leading and supporting your team in ensuring that key business and compliance targets are met. You will be responsible for developing your team to meet all demands and ensure continued success.
As a leading strategic focus is around sustainable growth, this is an exciting role with plenty of scope to contribute to the success of the business.
We offer a supportive working environment with lots of potential for learning and development and a friendly, agile, and flexible working culture.
The role of Branch Manager is always to promote Prestige Nursing & Care as well as ensuring that all business targets are met with full compliance in line with quality and legislative standards.
The success of this role will be measured by:
- Achieving full branch compliance
- Branch revenue growth
- Business KPI’s met
The role requires a proactive response to building key internal and external relationships. An eye for detail is essential as is knowledge of current care sector conditions and trends.
The role is branch based but may require some travel to Head Office and/or other branches.
Due to new Government legislation this role requires proof of Coronavirus (Covid-19) vaccination or exemption. Documents to support applicants’ status will be required and checked as part of the recruitment process.
- Manage the daily operation within the branch to ensure a cost effective and efficient service delivery
- To assess branch performance against weekly and monthly targets
- Achieve and maintain Registered Manager status
- Ensure compliance with ISO and all legislative requirements
- Maintain accurate records
- Manage all branch level complaints
- Manage a team of Field Care Supervisors
- Provide reports to Regional Managers/Head Office as and when required
- Identify training and development needs for all branch staff
- Presenting to prospective new clients
- Maintaining great relationships with existing clients
- Key account management
- Advising on pay rate changes
- Ensure the effective placement of staff to meet client needs
- Manage the accurate processing of weekly timesheets via Webroster
- On call duties as arranged locally
- Occasionally support with the day-to-day responsibilities of the team when required
- Be a champion for internal customer service
- Do any other reasonable things your manager needs you to do
- Confident in promoting the branch
- Computer literate
- A passion for managing and driving excellence
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent leadership qualities
- A commitment to equal opportunities and diversity
- Symmetry between personal and organisational values
- Demonstrates the behaviours associated with Prestige Nursing & Care values
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland