We’re recruiting for a Resourcing Manager to leadthe Resourcing Team for a period of 6 months. You’ll lead a team of 7 directreports who have accountability for Skipton’s hiring life cycle for a hugerange of roles across our Branch Network, Contact Centre and Head Office.
As our Resourcing Manager, you’ll have experienceof recruiting for a variety of roles across challenging markets and drive ahigh performing culture by motivating, coaching and engaging your team. You’llbe a hands on team player, happy to get involved and help out at all stages toensure that the team deliver on time, every time.
We’ve adapted well to remote working and we’recommitted to offering flexibility going forward so feel free to discuss anyflexible working requests you may have.
What you’ll be doing
– Accountable for delivering the direct sourcing and attraction strategy to drive quality of hire and improve time to hire and ROI
– Support leaders at all levels with recruitment and talent planning for their teams, providing them with insight they need to help them make the right hiring choices
– Manage the Agency PSL – including reviewing, negotiation, and approval of new supplier agreements, reviews and escalation of any issues
– Coach and influence hiring managers on best practices around Diversity and Inclusion to ensure exceptional candidate experience
– Collaborate with the People Business Partners and peers across the wider People Team to ensure delivery of the People Strategy
– Report on Data and MI to identify trends and measure recruitment performance and success
– Manage the recruitment budget
– Ensure leaders and the resourcing team adhere to all processes and policies and follow the relevant legal requirements
What are we looking for?
You’llbe a proven Recruitment/Talent Acquisition Leader with previous in-houserecruitment experience. You’ll thrive on leading a team, managing recruitmentprocesses, building talent pools, and sourcing candidates through connections,networking and social media.
We’re looking for someone who’s obsessed with candidate experience and has aneye for detail. You won’t be afraid to challenge and be confident to recommendand implement new ways of working.
Ideally you’ll also offer:
– A solid understanding of UK recruitment legislation and best practice, as well as a desire to always do what is right for both Skipton and candidates – Experience in delivering strategy and ATS management – A proven track record of developing effective relationships and managing expectations of multiple stakeholders – The ability to challenge, build credibility and work with integrity at all levels within the organisation to influence change – Understanding of candidate sourcing methods, optimisation, end to end recruitment process and candidate journey
About Skipton Building Society
At Skipton Building Society we are not just another Financial Services Institution we are a mutual organisation, which means we are owned by our members and believe in placing them at the heart of everything we do. The same goes for our people. We can only be successful as a business if we have great people and we believe in treating people as individuals. Our values are Trust, Ownership and One Team which reflect the attitudes and way of working everyone here displays on a daily basis, and which are key to the delivery of the outstanding level of personal servicewe offer our customers.
We’re committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace where every colleague has an opportunity to fulfil their career potential. We respect and appreciate the value that our colleagues’ unique differences can bring and offer consideration for anyone seeking a more flexible work-life balance. If you have a need for flexibility then please let us know.
Why Work For Us
We’re committed to payingour people fairly for the role they undertake and provide a wide range ofbenefits to support our colleagues’ finances and wellbeing, including ourEmployee Assistance programme, the opportunity to buy extra holidays andshopping discount vouchers You’ll be able to shape your career within your team and can expect astructured learning and development programme where you’ll be valued recognisedand rewarded.
More information on our benefits can be found here
Skipton are an equalopportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled orqualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability,religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Up to £50,000 per annum depending on skills and experience