Salary: Up to £27,000
Shift hours: Full Time
Do you have a positive, upbeat personality? Are you customer service focused? If so, we would like to hear from you!
We are currently recruiting for a Restaurant Manager to join us at an exciting new venture onsite with our valued client, Heritage Portfolio at V&A, Dundee. You will be responsible for the Tatha Bar and Kitchen operation, providing an exceptional and consistent service to all of our customers.
You will have an eye for detail, maintaining the restaurant decor, creating an enticing and welcoming environment, and your ability to manage a team, while under pressure, is essential to this very hand’s on role.
- Carry out daily duties to ensure consistent delivery of high quality food and service at all times
- Carry out stock checks and work with the General manger on financial targets and budgeting
- Ensure a focus on customer needs and feedback, and ensure that any food queries or complaints are dealt with promptly and professionally
- Day to day management of staff including training, sickness and leave requests
- Ensure that all Health & Safety legislation is carried out correctly and recorded as necessary
- Maintain a focus on food allergens and customer information including following and training staff on new procedures, recording and management
- Ensure the team are trained on all necessary legislative and Covid secure aspects of the restaurant
For further information please see the attached job description.
What we are looking for
- Proven record of experience working in a similar role
- Confident communicator, with a customer focused approach and excellent people management skills
- Industry awareness from high street to high end cafes
- Computer literate, particularly of Excel, Word and Microsoft Outlook
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced, high pressure environment
Where we can be flexible
- Level 2 or 3 Health and Safety/Food Hygiene certification
- First aid qualification
Location: V&A Dundee 1 Riverside Esplanade, Dundee, Scotland