Location: 116 Pall Mall, London, SW1Y 5ED
116 Pall Mall is a stunning Georgian venue dating back to 1820 in the heart of London. Originally designed by John Nash, the architect behind Marble Arch and Brighton Pavilion;
This venue is one of our flagship sites based on Pall Mall with a vast array of decadent event spaces.
As a Restaurant Supervisor you will receive the following industry leading benefits:
- 50% discount across Searcys venues
- Enrolment into the Searcys pension scheme
- Up to 38 days annual leave (dependant on job role)
- Access to everyday discounts and communication portal
- Employee assistance programme
- Enrolment into Searcys Champagne School
- Meals provided on shift when working within one of our venue.
- Discount off overnight stays in London
- Your birthday off to celebrate in style
- A day off to volunteer / give back to the charity of your choice
Searcys are looking for a Restaurant Supervisor, to work in our prestigious venue 116 Pall Mall – Institute of Directors. As the Restaurant Supervisor you will ensure the smooth running of the dining area, delivering excellent food and beverage service.
Hourly Rate: £13.50ph
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- To meet and greet all guests and manage the end to end service of the restaurant.
- To brief the waiting team on all aspects of the business and to oversee the running of the daily operations alongside the retail manager
- To assist on the development of the waiting team, making sure that they adhere to standards laid down by the management team and provide training as required, especially on the areas of food and beverage service
- To ensure that all legislative and Government guidelines are adhered to, such as The Food Safety Act, Health and Safety at Work Act, the COSHH regulations, etc. within the areas of responsibility
- To ensure that all staff present themselves correctly dressed for duty and are well groomed whilst on duty
- To deal effectively and courteously with customer complaints, and refer all complaints to the line manager, if necessary
- To carry out regular checks of the business centre and training academy areas for maintenance, housekeeping and other health and safety issues. Report to the line manager
- Minimum of 1 year supervising in a fine-dining establishment.
- Experience working in a members' facility (desirable).
- Valid Level 2 Food Safety Certificate.
- Confident using Microsoft Office.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Demonstrates excellent time management a high attention to detail.
- Supportive team player.
- English language – native or bilingual proficiency.