Salary: £9.50 – £9.50
Shift hours: Full Time
We currently have an opportunity for a Retail Assistant (Key Holder) to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- To deliver and maintain highest standards of customer service in the retail shop.
- To be responsible for taking of monies, cashing up and floats and use automated till.
- To fill in appropriate paperwork and cashing up of tills at the beginning and end of each shift.
- To assist/complete routine stock counting, stock take, layouts, restocking and promotion set up.
- To be fully conversant with stock rotation principles. To rotate all stock and ensure that no out of date stock is on shelves.
- To clean cooking equipment, shelving, refrigeration and counters as needed to ensure that the shop is maintained to the highest standard of cleanliness at all times.
- To manage incoming deliveries and ensure all correct stock is received and appropriately stored.
- Be responsible for ordering with suppliers and check delivery notes when appropriate.
- To be able to work as a member of a team or on own initiative as working hours dictate.
- Be available to work shifts in line with scheduled contracted hours including early, late and weekends.
- To ensure security of cash/cheques and documentation (eg till readings etc).
- To be fully conversant with company Health and Safety, policy and procedures and legal requirements.
- To undertake any other reasonable tasks as directed by your Retail Manager or Supervisor and achieve within the specified deadlines.
- Good level of numeracy/literacy and an effective Communicator as part of team
- Driven by quality, providing highest standards of service at all times
- Experience or knowledge of the retail environment
- Manual handling ability
- Food Handling and/or H and S qualification desirable
- IT skills an advantage
Location: Worthy Down, Winchester, Hants, England