Salary: £10.70 per hour
Shift hours: Permanent
Are you a team player with a passion for food and people? Do you thrive in a busy environment? If so, then we are looking for someone just like you to help us deliver exceptional customer experience for a major High Street brand on a full and part time basis, contracted to 7 to 37.5 hours per week with various hours and shifts available.
As a M and S Retail Assistant with the Queen Alexandra Hospital, you will contribute to a passionate and friendly team working in a fast-paced environment. You’ll get given every opportunity to progress within a company that invests in its people, celebrates individuality, and rewards and recognises employees who go beyond the plate.
Apply today to be invited to come along and meet us on Wednesday 13th and Thursday 14th March 2024 between 10am and 4pm, either for a chat to find out more or an interview with one of our managers.
Could you bring your spark to a major High Street brand? Here’s what you need to know before applying:
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing delicious, high-quality food that delights our clients and customers
- Creating attractive food and counter displays
- Representing a major High Street brand and maintaining a positive brand image
- Handling cash and operating the cash register
- Complying with Food Handling & Hygiene standards
- Complying with Health & Safety regulations
Our ideal Customer Service Assistant will:
- Have an enthusiastic can-do attitude
- Display passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Be an excellent team player
- Arrive equipped with a desire to succeed in your role
- Thrive working under pressure
- Demonstrate outstanding timekeeping and reliability
- Have a safety-first mind set
- Have experience within a similar catering-related role, but this isn’t essential.