In a Nutshell…
We have a great opportunity for a Sales Consultant to join our team within Vistry North West Midlands covering sites in Wolvey and Warton. As our Sales Consultant you will be responsible for carrying out all aspects of the day to day running of the sales hub in accordance with the customer journey, taking ownership for the sales process with customers, maintaining necessary records and documentation during all stages of the sales progress across a number of sites and house ranges within the sales hub and delivering successful continual sales at all sites within the designated area of the sales hub.
Let’s cut to the chase, what’s in it for you…
- Competitive basic salary and annual bonus
- Milage Allowance
- Agile working possible (dependent on role)
- Up to 33 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Private Healthcare and Dental Insurance
- Competitive contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance – 4 x your annual salary
- Share incentive schemes
- Employee rewards portal with many more benefits…
In return, what we would like from you…
- Behave in line with our company values – Integrity, Caring and Quality
- Experience required in the New Homes Sales environment.
- Experience working in a customer facing role delivering under pressure.
- Experience in generating leads and sales through telephone based business development.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets
- Proven track record of exceptional sales
- Excellent IT skills with demonstrable knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Comfortable using multi channel forms of communication
- Ability to handle complaints and difficult situations
- Strong negotiation and sales skills
- Proven track record of successfully completing the sales process with customers
- Excellent administration and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work under pressure and meet sales targets.
- Willing to be flexible in respect of day to day duties and hours worked
- Willing to travel to all sales sites, including regional offices
- Full driving licence and access to a suitable vehicle.
More about the Sales Consultant role…
- Proactively seek out prospective sales and follow up all enquiries with telephone communication and marketing literature to optimise the business opportunity for sales.
- Create and deliver informative and clear tours of sites and house plots to all customers.
- Negotiate with customers to ensure the best sales outcome for the business
- Utilise all technology available to ensure innovation in generating sales in differing environmental and economic conditions
- Ensure effective management of sales visits with pre-booked customers ensuring that these are arranged at suitable times and are undertaken effectively.
- Travel to all sites as necessary for operational requirements.
- Have a detailed knowledge of all Bovis Homes, Linden Homes, and Countryside Homes.
- Have detailed knowledge of the development, plots available and to ensure each customer is given every opportunity to purchase a new home.
- Proactively manage and follow the sales process as set out in the Sales induction training and development and Procedure Guide with every customer.
- Proactively working as a member of the sales team within the area and demonstrating effective team working skills with others in the Sales team, and other departments.
- Evaluate each sales process with a customer as to how the sale can be achieved more effectively, efficiently and profitably for the Company.
- Proactively sell all types of customer extras across all reservations to drive additional profit for the Company.
- Ensure every customer contact is recorded on the relevant IT system and in line with GDPR.
- Deal with all customers in a polite, friendly and efficient manner.
- Ensure that customers are kept fully and regularly informed of the progress of their purchase.
- Respond to all cancellations making every effort to ‘save’ and if necessary re negotiate the reservation and at all times identify the reason for cancellation and offer any suitable alternatives within other developments.
- Have detailed knowledge of all relevant purchase assistance schemes, alternative site and house type options as directed by the Company, to ensure every customer is offered a bespoke choice of sales and purchase options for them.
- Work with the Site team to understand the progress of build of current plots, and prospective plots in order to provide customer information to the site and, in turn, clearly communicate with the customer.
- Implement the Company’s continuous drive to deliver excellent customer service by advocating the customer journey and consistently exceeding customer expectations.
- Deliver high quality home demonstrations in conjunction with the build teams in the home that the customer has purchased.
- Take responsibility for all company property and equipment.
- To work professionally with highest standard of presentation of the sales area to be maintained at all times.
Finally, let’s tell you a bit more about us…
At Vistry Group, we build more than homes. We develop sustainable communities across all sectors of the UK housing market through our leading housing brands Bovis Homes, Linden Homes and Countryside Homes. Delivered through Vistry Housebuilding, Countryside Partnerships and Vistry Works with the support of Vistry Services, our values of integrity, caring, and quality continue to shape all we do.
We’re proud that our UK Green Building Council membership, 2021 Large Housebuilder of the Year award and status as a UK top-five housebuilder with a five-star House Builders Federation (HBF) customer satisfaction rating allows us to transform land into thriving spaces. We’re also proud that our culture sees everyone treated fairly and respectfully, with diversity and inclusion a top priority and reasonable adjustments provided during the application process. From memories and communities to worthwhile careers, we’re making Vistry.
Job Type: Permanent – Full Time
Location Detail: 3rd Floor,i10 Wolverhampton Interchange,Railway Drive, Wolverhampton, WV1 1LH