Who are we?
We are Motorpoint, the UK’s leading omnichannel car retailor of nearly new cars. We have ambitious plans to make car buying as easy as possible in whatever way our customers want. Online? We deliver. In store? We deliver. At home? We deliver (we literally do)
You will be joining Motorpoint during a very exciting time, as we are undergoing a massive digital transformation and are continuing to expand across the UK. This means you will have the opportunity to positively impact, build and influence the growth of the company.
We believe that by creating a fantastic place to work for our colleagues, we will create the best possible experience for our customers and that will fuel the growth of our amazing business and the careers and opportunities for our colleagues.
So if you want to work with an amazing group of people, who are fun, friendly and get stuff done and who bring our values to life – PROUD, HAPPY, HONEST, SUPPORTIVE – by working TOGETHER, than Motorpoint is the place to be and we are on a mission!
If you were to join us as Sales Support, here is what you want to know:
- Salary: £10.90
- Location: Edinburgh
- Shift pattern: 5 over 7 , This will include the weekends as we are a 7 day retail business
- Hours: 40 hrs per week
- Contract type: Permanent
* Due to the nature of the role we will require you to have held a driving licence for more than a year*
Our Sales Support are key to our business. You will be the first and often last face our customers see during their buying experience, this means you can ensure our customers leave with a smile every time.
What will my Day to Day look like?
- Delivering fantastic customer service to ensure customers needs are not just met but exceeded through fantastic customer service face to face and over the telephone
- Managing a variety of administration processes
- Having accountability for sales force cases and ensuring actions are taken
- Meet and Greet customers in stores
- You will be qualifying customer needs on arrival at site, ensuring their queries are dealt with quickly and effectively by the relevant team member
- Supporting with site audits
- Ensuring our customers have a great experience by contacting relevant parties internally to ensure enquires are processed correctly.
- Working as part of a team to ensure customer service (NPS) targets are met on a monthly basis.
What we’d like you to have:
You will need to be really passionate about delivering a great service for our customers, this can be from any industry, whether you have worked in retail, hospitality or any other customer facing role. We want people who are committed to great customer service and show really strong people, communication and organisational skills whilst working and supporting their team with bags of enthusiasm.
What’s in it for you?
- Paid time off every month to do something that makes you happy – yep that’s right!
- Days off for your birthday, getting married or moving house
- Discounts & cashback at hundreds of high street retailers & restaurants through our “My M.O.T” platform
- Staff discount of cars and finance options
- Cycle to work
- Additional holidays for length of service
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Long service awards
- Plus much more!
Here at Motorpoint we want it to be some where everyone can be themselves, we are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community where everyone regardless of who they are or their background can feel equal and supported
We encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and would ask you to get in touch if you are concerned about any barriers you feel you may be facing in your application process with us, so we can ensure they are removed