Up to 2% Attendance Bonus
Occupational Pension Scheme
Onsite Park and Gym
Ashcroft Technology Academy (ATA) is seeking to appoint a Secretary/Administrator to work within the main Academy Administration office. The successful applicant will have experience of working within an office environment, applicants should possess excellent personal organisation, written and spoken communication and ICT skills. He or she will have the ability to communicate confidently with staff, students and parents.
Ashcroft Technology Academy:
- is graded an outstanding school (Ofsted 2021) with very high standards of behaviour and excellent levels of student attendance
- is a highly successful and heavily over-subscribed school in Putney, south west London
- has a progress 8 score of +0.74 (2019), which ranks the Academy in the top 10% of schools nationally
- has the highest performing Sixth Form in the Borough of Wandsworth for the past 9 years
- is close to the A3, to East Putney tube station and Putney main line for easy commuting
- has on-site parking for cars and bicycles
If you would like to be a part of this team, further details and an application form are available from our website www.ashcroftacademy.org.uk or by telephoning 020 8812 3553.
You must complete the application form electronically and email it as soon as you are ready, but no later than noon on Friday 31 March 2023 to email@example.com.
We reserve the right to bring forward the closing date where we find suitable applications and so we advise that applications should be submitted as soon as possible as we may choose to interview shortly after receipt.
Closing Date: Friday 31 March 2023 (at noon)
The Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and professional values.
All appointments are subject to enhanced DBS clearance. ATA safeguards children and actively promotes their welfare. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. ATA is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from minority groups. The school also has full disabled access.
Ashcroft Technology Academy
100 West Hill, Putney
London SW15 2UT
Tel: 020 8887 0357
Starting Salary £27,435