Salary: £10.5 Per Hour
Shift hours: Permanent
Are you dedicated to delivering great service and want to join a growing company that looks after its people? Have you got skills and experience in a security management role with a customer focused mind-set, if so then we have got the role for you!
In this role the Security Manager, will be accountable for the day to day management of the Security team and ensuring all contractual manning requirements are managed and met on a daily/weekly basis. This will include compliance, statutory, contractual and company regulations and processes. This is an active and visible role requiring excellent customer relationships, commercial, supplier management and people management skills with the ability to influence people across a wide spectrum.
The goal is to create and preserve an environment where employees, visitors and property are safe and well-protected.
- Responsible for ensuring sufficient cover at all times by utilisation of relief personnel and agency where required, adhering to 14Forty absence policy
- Provide operational cover in the case of unplanned absence during working shift pattern
- Ensure self and team work to a high standard at all times with full adherence to all Standard Operating Procedures
- Own the induction of any new and agency team members
- Responsible for ensuring a robust understanding of the sites evacuation procedures
- Robust understanding of the sites access control system
- First escalation point for any operational security queries
- Responsible for ensuring a robust handover between shifts and across sites when on shift, nominating an officer to cover during absence
- Responsible for any other duties as may be reasonably required to fulfil role
- Responsible for scheduling and delivering periodic team meetings and informal 1:1’s, providing feedback to Soft Services Manager as required
- Adherence to 14Forty and VWG H&S Policies and practises
- Strong customer focus
- Excellent team player
- Flexible “can-do” approach
- Well presented and helpful
- Communicate at all levels including liaising with clients
- Engage with the Facilities team on site
- Ability to understand and comply with instructions
Location: Milton Keynes