Shift hours: Permanent
Do you have a valid SIA Door Supervisor Licence? Are you looking for a new challenge? For a rewarding job where you have the opportunity to make a real difference? If so, then we would love to hear from you!
A new opportunity has arisen for a Security Guard to join the Medirest Family. We are looking for new members to join our highly skilled Security team, to provide a safe and secure working environment for patients, visitors and healthcare staff.
The core hours of work will be 2 / 7 days fully flexible mornings, afternoons, evenings & nights – Alternative weekends, 24 hours per week.
- Site patrols
- Complete daily reports of accidents or incidents and ensure the necessary action is taken
- Maintain and issue ID badges and the associated database
- CCTV monitoring
- Alarm monitoring
- Car Park management
- Assist in preventing acts of violence, crime or disorder.
- Undertaking necessary restraints and control in a professional and legal manner
- Passionate about the safety of patients, visitors and healthcare staff, with the ability to communicate effectively.
- Understanding of a range of routine work procedures and protocols
- Excellent knowledge of public safety and security procedures/protocols
- Able to work under pressure, individually and as part of a team with a flexible approach to meet the needs of the business.
- Confident working in a hospital environment and aware at times you will come in contact with patients that are particularly unwell or showing signs of distress.
- Computer literate