Salary: £9.92 – £9.92
Shift hours: Part Time
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Security Officer to join our team.
In this important and varied role you will be a key part of our team ensuring the safety of our customers staff, their buildings and assets all whilst providing excellent customer service.
You will get to see a range of different sites and customers – the role will include greeting staff and visitors and ensuring they adhere to the required security protocols, conducting searches where required, patrolling the premises and dealing with security incidents.
With a keen eye and a brilliant way with people, you could look forward to an interesting role where no two days are the same with the opportunity to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
Have a look at this fab video to see what Quality of Life means to Sodexo…
As a Security Officer you could be responsible for:
- Ad-hoc support for our security operations
- Ensuring buildings, valuables or people are safe and secure
- Patrolling, securing and monitoring premises, sometimes with the aid of closed circuit television (CCTV)
- Supervising the door for a large organisation
- Guarding cash or other valuables in transit in a security vehicle
- Driving vehicles as and when required
- Health and Safety and Evacuation procedures
- You will be a confident communicator who is a team player with the drive to provide a friendly and professional service at all times.
- Good IT knowledge is key,
- You must be flexible and available to work on a varied shift pattern which will include days, nights and weekends.
- It would be a benefit to have from some security experience and your SIA licence, however it’s not essential, as we provide full SIA (Security Industry Authority) licence training.
- As this is a mobile position, you will also need to have a full clean driving licence and your own transport.
- You will be required to go through Police Vetting.
Location: Kincardine, Scotland