Salary: £12.03 per hour
Shift hours: Full Time
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Security Supervisor to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression. This is a limited time offer. Sodexo will invest in you and provide full SIA license training.
- Assist and support training needs to ensure they are identified and appropriate training & development is delivered.
- Operationally support in delivery of the agreed service levels.
- To assist with monthly audits on all Security practices and process
- Support in delivery of SOP’s across the security team
- Provide Operational support and act as a point of contact out of hours if and when required.
- Assist in maintaining compliance with all Health & Safety legislation.
- Assist and be a point of contact for Incident Management, ensuring that incidents are correctly managed and escalated as per client specifications.
- Ensure the security team is rostered and staffed as required
- Management of the security team including distribution of daily rotas, daily briefings/roll call, administration and holiday management.
- Other day-to-day responsibilities as dictated by circumstances and the needs of the business and client.
- Work closely with the Security Team Leader to promote customer liaison requirements
- Ensure high standards are maintained at all times with a focus on maximizing the output and performance of all team members.
- Take co-responsibility for the induction and training of new starters, in conjunction with Sodexo Management.
- Monitor CCTV, access control and alarm systems, report faults and assist with contractor/supplier management
- Complete initial Incident reports in the event of an incident, focusing on quality and timely reporting.
- Respond well to requests and changes.
- Experience of working in multi-tasking environment.
- Promote a secure and safe working environment on site through the implementation and continuous improvement of agreed Health and Safety actions
- Support FOH team with Reception duties when required and work closely under instruction of the FOH Team Leader
- Assist with covering annual leave & sickness
- Assist in leading the security team by fostering team spirit and co-operation, the encouragement of open expression of differing ideas and opinions and ensuring resolution.
- SIA Security Guarding Licence
- 3 -5 years Supervisory experience desirable
The Ideal Candidate:
• Good attention to detail
• Corporate security experience/knowledge
• Knowledge of security and facilities monitoring systems
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Excellent telephone manner
• An ability to work to tight deadlines and to work well under pressure
• An SIA License is essential
• Diligent, professional and flexible
• Self-motivation and dedication to achieving excellence
Location: Leatherhead, England