Salary: £14.00 per hour
Shift hours: Permanent
Senior Chef de Partie
40 hours per week
You will be working within the exciting contract at Southampton Airport, as a Senior Chef de Partie
Are you looking to join a company that invests in its people, recognises great work when they see it and provides plenty of opportunities for career growth? Then look no further because here at Compass Group UK & Ireland we know that when people are happy and satisfied it shines through!
At Compass we believe a successful career starts with passion, creativity and positivity. As one big family, our people are proud of what we do, we offer career opportunities and the chance to work across many different sectors
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a motivated and ambitious Chef De Partie with a real passion for food where you’ll be able to develop your career with the world’s leading food service and facilities management company. We’re successful and we deliver the sort of people focused care that’s always in demand. So, add your talents to ours and see how far you can go as a Senior Chef De Partie with Compass Group.
Senior Chef De Partie
Working for this prestigious client, we are seeking an experienced Chef De Partie to join our fantastic team who produce outstanding food using the finest and freshest ingredients
- Working in a team of producing high end and high-quality food
- Developing and supporting team members
- Supporting in the creation of exciting menu concepts
- Adhere to H&S and F&H standards
- Deputise in the Head Chefs absence
- Catering for patients and staff daily
Our ideal Chef De Partie will:
- Be a brilliant communicator and easily build relationships
- Strive for excellence in an eager and motivated manner
- Take initiative and make decisions that are right for our customers
- Have a desire to succeed in your role
- Possess the ability to work under pressure
- Demonstrate exceptional timekeeping and reliability
- Have a safety-first mind set
- Passionate about food
Part of Compass Group UK&I, ESS is the Defence, Government, and Energy services sector of Compass Group UK & Ireland. We support 250+ UK military establishments, high profile police, secure environments and government sites, along with a range of onshore and offshore facilities including platforms, drilling rigs, floatels and offices for the energy sector. We know that a friendly face makes all the difference, so we look for people who are passionate about delivering excellent customer service, at all levels, to join our teams.
Job Reference: com/1410/99249001/52522391/SU
Compass Group UK&I is an equal opportunities employer, committed to cultivating diverse and inclusive environments for every employee.