Senior Client Lead, Budapest
101 Wood Lane, London, W12 7FW
Publicis Groupe is a multinational advertising and public relations company. Headquartered in Paris, is one of the world largest and oldest advertising companies, being part of the Big Four communication companies. Publicis is organized into a 4 Solutions Hubs: Publicis Communications, Publicis Media, Publicis Sapient, and Publicis Health. Publicis Groupe provides digital and traditional advertising, media services and specialized agencies and marketing services multinational clients.
In recent years, Publicis has moved towards a unified model, being able to deliver global solutions to their clients driven by a common purpose and shared behaviors, working together with different teams around the world. One of the most exemplary cases of this unification is the Pampers One Team, the creative group behind the Pampers brand (P&G), that being based at the Budapest Hub, have been able to reach out to parents globally.
For these reasons, Publicis Groupe is now looking for a Senior Client Lead who will become into a key member of the Pampers One Team, leading the client relationships and being at the head of the team, ensuring the development and maintenance of the Pampers digital brand experience.
- Lead the client relationships (create, maintain, improve)
- Recognize possible business opportunities, enable any transformation (financial, team structural, cultural) to generate revenue
- Represent the operation on regional level (reporting monthly to Global Brand Director based in London), understanding the Pampers challenges on local, regional and global level
- Lead the international agency relationships
- Strategic drive of P-Club program enables to execute by coaching mid-level team leads
- Lead financial negotiations, think together with finance controller on how to find financial efficiencies, how to translate opportunities into actual revenue
- Coaching and mentoring senior team leads
- 3 direct reports
- 8 Indirect reports
- Dual report: Chief Business Officer (based in Budapest) & Global Brand Director (based in London)
- English Fluent
- 8–10 years of experience in advertising or a related field
- International agency experience (regional, global) and client management experience with 1-3 years experience as leader (Account Director or above)
- Experience managing budgets with a strong financial acumen
- Fluency in English
- Experience managing large global clients with complex financial structures and rules
- Previous experience working with P&G would be highly recommended (3-4 years min.)
- Having a professional POV on brands digital communication/ platforms and its base performance metrics
- Strong leadership and collaboration
- Global vision
- Problem Solving
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage several projects at the same time
The ideal profile must be:
Trust is the cornerstone upon which we build our relationships. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of how a partner should behave.
We treat our people and our clients with respect, transparency and honesty.
This is first and foremost a people business. We are committed to ensuring Publicis Media a destination for the best talent in our industry. We value people as individuals, growing ourselves as we grow our client’s business.
True transformation comes when we stop managing change, and instead initiate change. We believe in our purpose to be the admired force for business transformation. We believe that focusing on performance and results has the power to transform client business.