Senior Data Analyst
Wood Lane, London, W12
Publicis Groupe UK is a marketing and digital transformation business made up of 5,000 talented and versatile people with expertise in media, creative, influence, technology and data, working across 21 agencies.
Publicis Groupe UK creative agencies include Saatchi & Saatchi, BBH, Digitas, Leo Burnett and Publicis•Poke. Also, within the stable are PR agencies MSL and Kekst CNC and sustainability consultancy, Salterbaxter. Publicis Media is home to Zenith, Starcom and Spark Foundry as well as specialist practices PMX, Performics, Publicis Sport & Entertainment and Publicis Content, providing expertise across media strategy, investment, data and technology.
Langland, Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness and Digitas Health serve clients across health and wellness, science and medicine. They combine expertise across advertising and branding, clinical trial experience, data and analytics, technology, medical strategy and education and public relations and policy.
At the core of Publicis Groupe’s data and technology offering sits Epsilon which provides personalisation at scale through CORE-ID, its proprietary data tech platform.
Publicis Sapient is the business transformation arm of Publicis Groupe, marrying technology, data sciences and business consulting with engineering and creativity, it helps clients transform digitally.
Publicis Groupe UK clients include BT, McDonald’s, ASDA, Tesco, L’Oreal, P&G, Kellogg’s, VW UK, Reckitts Benckiser, Samsung and Disney among others, encompassing six of the UK’s top 10 advertisers.
Annette King is CEO of Publicis Groupe UK. Employees share a common purpose, consistent ways of working and a financial structure that encourages collaboration.
In 2015 Publicis Groupe introduced the Power of One. Simplifying the traditional agency structure, the model removes silos between agencies and disciplines to put clients’ needs at the heart of the structure.
Publicis Groupe UK has offices in Chancery Lane, Television Centre in White City, Turnmills in Farringdon, Windsor, Teddington and Dublin, and people based in Edinburgh. Publicis Groupe has a presence in more than 100 countries and employs nearly 84,000 people worldwide.
We are looking for a Senior Data analyst to join our team to allow us to deliver on a data first model this role is critical to the success of the business. You will be part of the backbone of the business, working alongside other data analysts and strategists to deliver data services that will support the business
This role is varied and brings the opportunity to work across and analyse various workstreams, (Content, Retail, eCommerce, media, data, social and production). You will have the responsibility with the data strategist and ecommerce lead in identifying opportunities to leverage data to make better decisions across the marketing function.
With a focus on activating insights across the market by informing different areas like strategy, creative, content, social, CRM, UX and media. You’ll be working together alongside our hub leads in ecommerce, media, content and social and other disciplines to orchestrate the customer journey channel agnostically.
- Work with BI tools like Tableau to explore insights provided through the global data team, to answer local market questions independently
- Work with language specific data sources i.e. from search and social to support data analysis in these areas
- Supporting the data strategy and data science leads in ensuring that the best possible rigour is applied
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Proven experience in strategic planning, client services, analytics, or project management at an agency with a track record in doing data-driven marketing projects over the last few years
- Independent and truly channel agnostic thinker, who knows our business very well across the different silos of creative, media, CRM, social, UX and others, to be able to connect the dots and truly think customer journey centric
- Broad understanding of areas like: web analytics, personalization, social listening, search, customer journey analysis, A/B-testing, CRM analysis
- Ability to simplify the data landscape into simple stories to explain insights and create compelling arguments with demonstratable evidence
- A strong communicator who can work interdependently with cross functional teams across multiple timezones
- Experience with media platforms including GA4, campaign manager, Facebook and other social tools
- Ideally already hands-on experiences in working with Business Intelligence tools like Tableau, PowerBI or IBM Cognos
International client experience preferable
As part of our dedication to create an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Groupe UK is committed to equal access to opportunity for people without regard to race, age, sex, disability, neurodiversity, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion. We are committed to providing reasonable adjustments for candidates with disabilities in our application process.
If you need assistance or adjustment due to a disability, please contact us.