Senior Programmatic Manager
Chancery Lane, London,
At Digitas, we harness the power of connection to make positive impact everyday. We have a relentless focus on creating connections to help our clients’ businesses grow, connecting diverse people, ideas and expertise in innovative and exciting ways.
We are making positive impact with our amazing clients, through our capabilities in Consulting, Products & Platforms, Customer Engagement and Digital Media.
Part of Publicis Groupe, and a Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Global Marketing Agencies, we’re proud to work with some of the world’s leading brands.
Digitas. Experience the power of connection.
You will be responsible for all aspects of delivery for the client’s programmatic campaigns, while helping influence and shape the client’s digital strategy. This role ultimately focuses on increasing share of investment in programmatically acquired media ensuring we are activating as much programmatically as possible.
A core part of the role also involves liaising with internal stakeholders to identify where we are losing out on revenue and reasons for this, helping shape and evolve Digitas’ programmatic product in order to fit the needs of the wider agency, and continuing to transition spend into programmatic.
Successful candidates will be passionate about digital media, have an inquisitive mind, demonstrate strategic and critical thinking, and possess broad technical dexterity.
- End-to-end management of programmatic display, video, audio, as well as emerging channel campaigns, supported the junior team
- Liaise with the Investment team to provide best-in-class brief responses and media plans.
- Demonstrate thought leadership and sound negotiation to increase overall programmatic investment, incl. Programmatic Guaranteed/Private Marketplace/Open Exchange.
- Manage all relevant campaign documentation in preparation for campaign launch.
- Set-up, manage and optimise brand and performance programmatic campaigns against a diverse range of KPIs, ensuring performance targets are met and exceeded.
- Demonstrate diligence, attention to detail, and adherence the campaign QA process to ensure accurate campaign implementation, pacing and performance.
- Develop client-facing campaign performance reports, providing insightful commentary using campaign learnings to inform strong strategic recommendations.
- Build and grow relationships with media and ad tech partners, ensuring innovation by researching and testing new tools and solutions.
- Work closely with internal departments, external agencies and technology partners, recommending and evaluating new opportunities for clients.
- Excellent understanding of programmatic pressure points, and ability to navigate these to increase revenue.
- Advanced knowledge of the digital advertising infrastructure (ad serving, exchanges, DSPs, CDPs).
- The ability to demonstrate an understanding of multiple digital media buying platforms.
- Technical tracking expertise (e.g. setting up tracking, troubleshooting, Q&A, etc.)
- Digital media experience within a managerial role will be beneficial.
- Well-versed in handling clients and multiple stakeholders such as direct client facing PCA presentations.
- A proven record of consistently over-delivering on client objectives.
- Experience in training / delegating work to more junior team members.
- Willing to learn about new programmatic formats, and utilise them to deliver objectives.
- Experienced in working with a variety of DSPs/biddable platforms with proficiency in DV360 and The Trade Desk, Amazon a plus
Please note that Digitas is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.