In a Nutshell…
We have a new opportunity for a Senior Site Manager to join our team within Vistry West London, at our redevelopment site of Clapham Park Estate, London SW2 4LZ.
As our Senior Site Manager, you will be responsible for organising resources and to direct the management of designated development projects to achieve progressive project completion to quality and specification and on budget.
Let’s cut to the chase, what’s in it for you…
- Competitive basic salary and annual bonus
- Company car, car allowance or travel allowance
- Agile working possible (dependent on role)
- Up to 33 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Private Healthcare and Dental Insurance
- Competitive contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance – 4 x your annual salary
- Share incentive schemes
- Employee rewards portal with many more benefits…
In return, what we would like from you…
- Behave in line with our company values – Integrity, Caring and Quality
- Valid SMSTS certificate
- Valid First Aid at Work certificate
- A proven background in new build housing site management and timber frame.
- Proven ability to manage projects and deliver quality work on time, within budget
- Able to work as part of a team as well as autonomously
- Able to demonstrate a thorough understanding of Health & Safety legislation
- Thorough, with strong attention to detail
- Strong Time management skills with an ability to prioritise
- Proficient in MS Office programmes; particularly Word and Outlook
- Ability to build productive stakeholder relationships
- Ability to communicate well with individuals at all levels
- Strong leadership skills with an ability to mentor and develop others
- NVQ Level 3-4, BTEC diploma in Building Construction or similar
- Valid Scaffold Appreciation certificate
- Valid LOLER certificate
- Trade experience
More about the Senior Site Manager role…
- To direct the necessary labour, plant, staff, and equipment to achieve both plot and project completion on time, to specification and within budget.
- This is a timber frame development, so it is essential to have experience in timber frame construction.
- Monitor that the Buying team and Surveying department order the correct materials and sub-contract services in good time to meet contract objectives.
- Manage site teams by monitoring performance against contract targets and instigating any necessary corrective actions.
- Ensure compliance with Group Safety Policy and Health and Safety Regulations.
- Ensure that staff and operatives are managed and led effectively by developing the skills and attitudes of managers leading to provision of a working environment that engenders high morale.
- Train and develop subordinates to meet current and assessed future requirements.
- 100% compliance with current NHBC standards.
- Achieve 75% overall satisfaction levels on the completed Customer satisfaction survey questionnaire.
- Establish that staff training and development has occurred as plan at annual appraisal and appraisal review stages.
- Achieve maximum marks on the twice monthly Health and Safety audit.
Finally, let’s tell you a bit more about us…
At Vistry Group, we build more than homes. We develop sustainable communities across all sectors of the UK housing market through our leading housing brands Bovis Homes, Linden Homes and Countryside Homes. Delivered through Vistry Housebuilding, Countryside Partnerships and Vistry Works with the support of Vistry Services, our values of integrity, caring, and quality continue to shape all we do.
We’re proud that our UK Green Building Council membership, 2021 Large Housebuilder of the Year award and status as a UK top-five housebuilder with a five-star House Builders Federation (HBF) customer satisfaction rating allows us to transform land into thriving spaces. We’re also proud that our culture sees everyone treated fairly and respectfully, with diversity and inclusion a top priority and reasonable adjustments provided during the application process. From memories and communities to worthwhile careers, we’re making Vistry.
Job Type: Permanent – Full Time
Location Detail: Aurora House,71 – 75 Uxbridge Road, London, W5 5SL