At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for an Senior Site Supervisor to join our friendly team at the Stancombe site in Bristol. This role will offer suitable candidates the opportunity for training as well as development opportunities within Tarmac.
Here at Tarmac, we are working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds.
Reporting to the Site Manager, you will be responsible for actively participating in production on our site at the Tarmac Stancombe site. You will also take responsibility for:
- Own and colleagues safety
- Monitor site performance
- Ensuring and monitoring product quality
- Ensuring good housekeeping is maintained
- Completing documentation relating to recording production, quality and shipping
As our ideal Senior Site Supervisor, you will be able to demonstrate proven experience working within a similar manufacturing environment. You will also:
- Possess good communication skills and be numerate
- Be IT literate
- Have experience managing H&S on site
- Ideally, hold a forklift truck licence
- Be a good team player
- Have experience in a supervisory role
Location: Bristol, Avon, England
Job Reference: tarmac/TP/117/3435