Salary: Competitive salary
Shift hours: Full Time
We are currently recruiting a Service Excellence Manager to oversee and manage the successful delivery of Catering, Cleaning Services and Ancillary Services across our Government & Agencies Business in Northern Ireland.
You’ll interface with the client management team, stakeholders and customers to ensure all service standards are met and exceeded.
You’ll provide effective leadership to the onsite teams, ensuring that each employee is fully engaged and delivering service excellence whilst getting the most from their role. You’ll ensure that sites work within the limits of the budget and monitor delivery of KPIs such as compliance and health and safety. This is the ideal role for someone who is reactive and can rise to a challenge as no two days are the same!
The successful candidate will need to obtain CTC clearance and have a clean driving licence.
- Ensure client satisfaction and delivery of service excellence, ensuring KPI’s are met and deliver in line with the service level agreements
- Ensure contract governance and guidance across sites
- Work in partnership with client, customer and SME’s to identify business improvements
- To be accountable for the day to day management of the onsite client and Sodexo services
- Manage service delivery of the teams whilst promoting an ethos of team work to instil a culture of continuous improvement and service excellence
- Ensure that business deadlines and KPI targets are achieved
- To own the end to end customer experience of the site’s users within area of responsibility
- Ensure adequate control and monitoring is applied to finance activities undertaken to maximise contract compliance and profitability of the contract and manage costs effectively
- Drive innovation and continuous improvement of people, systems and processes
- Support the account management team in the development of business strategy in line with current and emerging client needs
- Strategic thinker, with innovative ideas and solutions for service excellence
- Experience in adhering to and driving company initiatives
- Good communication and engagement skills
- Track record in managing teams in a multi-site environment covering cleaning and catering services
- Excellent customer service, stakeholder management and people skills
- IT literate and financially astute
- Track record in managing people and change management
- Management knowledge of health and safety and food safety
- Be able to work on own initiative and in a team environment
- Adaptable, resilient and forward thinking
Location: Northern Ireland (No fixed place of work), Northern Ireland