Social Content and Media Strategist
Wood Lane, London, W12
Spark Foundry make up part of a thriving global media network and are part of the Publicis Groupe, one of the world’s leading communications groups. We are globally connected with over 8,000 employees in 110 offices across 70 countries.
Who We Are in the UK?
Spark Foundry, the Acceleration Agency.
We help brands to identify, learn and respond to opportunities faster than the competition.
Every client has an area of their business they need to accelerate, from short-term goals to long-term transformation.
We’ve proven our approach during the most difficult year on record. Now we’re using it to provide a launchpad for their future.
Come be an accelerator with us.
How we accelerate
- Planning: an approach that works in practice rather than theory, arming planners with the ability to create cutting edge campaigns
- Intelligence: a suite of tools that give definitive answers to big questions, and uncovers actionable insights about real people
- Trading: a model built on flexibility and trusted relationships, underpinned with bold guarantees
- Relationships: a culture of asking challenging questions to better understand the brief – we are not a ‘yes’ agency
- People: a strong history of recruiting talent from diverse backgrounds and accelerating their careers
We are diverse though our experience, people and the clients we look after – and we celebrate that diversity. Our people hold us accountable to our beliefs and via regular surveys and our grass roots D&I team, The Collective, and internal next generation board, Firestarters, we hold regular events and work continually towards generating ideas, initiatives and educating our people to ensure we are a diverse and inclusive agency.
As part of our dedication to create an inclusive and diverse workforce, Spark Foundry is committed to equal access to opportunity for people without regard to race, age, sex, disability, neurodiversity, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Reporting into the Chief Strategy Officer and Managing Partner, you will be required to plan and execute content strategies for Asda, while also offering your skills to a wider roster of clients and new business opportunities.
Using a blend of creativity and data-driven skills, you’ll work alongside the planning team and the social media buying team, to supercharge responses. Using social trends, insights and case studies to highlight the opportunities for brands to exceed in this dynamic space. You will be the expert in all matters of organic content creation and earned media – while liaising closely with the paid media team on strategy.
- Support with the development of content strategies for Asda and George (along with guiding best practice across the wider agency)
- Deliver insightful and valuable reports to clients on their content marketing efforts with the support of your team to better inform future campaigns
- Monitor and keep up to date with audience consumption, and social trends to help our clients be reactive and current in the content space
- Act as a both a mentor and thought leader for the team and wider agency, helping planners and social media buying teams to expand their knowledge in this area
- Manage day to day relationships with your clients
- Ensure projects are delivered as planned: on-time, within scope and budget, and are to a high standard
- Support with brief responses and new business pitches by consolidating search, social and audience insights to provide to planners and new business teams
- Work with the wider creative team and partnerships division to come up with award winning ideas that make our clients, and our agency, famous
- Create, sell in and present client on the paid, owned and earned social media landscape
- Occasional travel to Leeds to Asda’s head offices
- Media/Marketing experience ideally in an agency planning role or content strategy team
- Experience with campaign planning across digital media and knowledge of paid social
- Solid experience using insights tools from social listening to TikTok Creative Center (i.e. fluent in all the tools that creators use to produce their content)
- Exceptional listener, writer, communicator and strategic thinker
- Highly collaborative, self-motivated, persistently meeting problems head-on, and work well in constantly shifting demands
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to draft clear project plans
- Experience managing complex projects, dealing with multiple stakeholders
If you have any adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.