Salary: From £13.50 per hour
Shift hours: Part Time
Sodexo are currently looking to add to our Kitchen Team at Bateaux London to deliver a world class guest experience. We are looking for passionate, enthusiastic and motivated individuals to join our team.
- To support the Head Chef to deliver the culinary and food safety elements of Bateaux London business, including client tastings, chef briefings, food safety compliance and operational standards and event delivery
- To be highly organised in kitchen management on a day to day basis. The role is mainly kitchen based but may require a small amount of office based work
- To demonstrate a knowledge of current food trends and have the ability to bring innovation into the food offers in the event business.
- To support, and work in conjunction with, the F&B Manager and restaurant managers and to build positive, mutually beneficial relationships within the business.
- To work with the Head Chef to manage all casual labour in the Kitchen Operation
What we are looking for
- Demonstrable experience in a high volume environment – major events or banqueting operation
- Fine Dining background, gained in hotels, restaurants or contract catering
- A passionate interest in the catering industry
- A competent communicator and the ability to present to colleagues, peers and clients
- Evidence of being organised and possess excellent planning skills
- Proven ability to manage and lead a team of chefs
Location: Bateaux London, England