Shift hours: Permanent
The Senior Sous Chef will assist the Head Chef to plan, organise and direct the preparation and cooking of food ensuring that the company’s reputation for quality is enhanced with customers and clients at all times
* Adopt a hands on approach taking responsibility for the food production covering pupil and staff feeding along with an extensive range of hospitality and events
*Create schedules for kitchen staff to ensure optimum resource management and speed of service
* Responsible for all aspects of food safety, HS and COSHH
*Proven experience in a role as Sous Chef being able to demonstrate a track record of catering for large numbers and making the customer feel that their meal has been individually prepared for them.
*Have great people skills and able to communicate at all levels, lead, develop, train, motivate and inspire a large team.
*Show a real passion for food whilst demonstrating excellent customer service.
*Food Innovation and development is essential along with being up to date with current food trends
*Superb culinary skills
*High standards and be quality driven
*Excellent organisational skills
*A ‘Can do’ attitude
The successful Senior Sous Chef will undertake the following duties:
- Prepare, cook and present food to the highest standards
- Ensure food is served promptly and efficiently
- Ensure all food sent out is correctly garnished
- Maintain the appearance of our kitchen
- Weekly stock checks
- Assisting with budgets
If our Senior Sous Chef position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities – please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV.
Location: Frognal Hampstead