At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
Burberry's retail teams are populated with some of the industry's most committed, passionate and inspiring people and our stores represent everything we stand for – world-class service, brand quality, superb merchandising and knowledgeable associates to provide the perfect luxury Burberry experience for every customer.
We are looking for a Store Operations Manager for the new Bond Street Flagship Store.
In this role you will be responsible for effectively and efficiently managing all aspects of the store’s back of house. You will ensure that excellent service is provided to the store staff and effective communication is maintained with departments and external providers to the store.
Please note in this role you will be in charge of managing a Stockroom Manager .
- To ensure that the store operates in accordance with store and company administration systems and procedures and to minimise losses including Omnichannel and stock pull back.
- To effectively use space and stock in the back of house to maximise productivity and minimise stock loss
- To manage the alterations and repairs process
- To work closely with Retail Standards and Operations team regarding deliveries, dispatches, facilities, uniforms and procedures
- To manage the Asset and Profit Protection team to effectively reduce shrinkage.
- To support with any stock related collaboration with other departments
- To maintain the highest standard with regards to maintenance and Health and Safety
- To ensure all cash and payment procedures are followed
- Previous experience in the role driving a Store BOH maintaining exceptional customer service standards
- Sound understanding of Store maintenance, facilities, Health & Safety procedures
- Previous experience managing after sales
- Commercial awareness, you will have had exposure working towards sales related KPIs
- In-depth understanding of clients’ expectations and what a luxury service entails
- Ability to demonstrate excellent leadership and people management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to be flexible and adapt to change
- Organised, able to prioritise and problem solve while working with pace
- Advanced knowledge of POS, store systems and comfortable using digital tools
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || London || RETAIL OFFLINE || MAINLINE || n/a ||