Salary: £9.5 per hour
Shift hours: Permanent
We’re currently recruiting a dedicated Stores Assistant to help ensure the smooth running of the operations in DINE on a full time basis, contracted to 37.5 hours per week.
As a Stores Assistant, you will use your skills to maintain a high standard of quality work. In return, you will have the chance to progress your career with a company that invests in its people, celebrates individuality, and rewards and recognises employees who go beyond the plate.
Could you bring your spark to DINE? Here’s what you need to know before applying:
Your key responsibilities will include:
As a Stores Assitant, you are at the heart of our operation and we are looking for individuals who share our energy and passion and will contribute to our ongoing success.
You’ll be working in a team full of fantastic people as a Labourer. After all, who doesn’t dream about coming into work, doing what they love and spending time with friends?
Our ideal Stores Assistant will:
- Conduct weekly stock‐takes
- Oversee and be responsible for all deliveries
- Store and rotate goods correctly
- Liaise with suppliers in case of shortages
- Deliver all goods to the relevant outlets within the agreed timescales
We ensure you’re rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways and MyLearning programmes
As part of Compass you’ll help to feed people, fuel progress and forge connections in around 6,000 venues. Join us to grow your career with the industry leader, and get competitive pay, great perks and unrivalled opportunities for learning and development, at one of the UK’s biggest businesses.
Job Reference: com/1701/99873001/52474133/WJ
Compass Group UK&I is an equal opportunities employer, committed to cultivating diverse and inclusive environments for every employee.