Location: 300 Thames Valley Park Drive, Earley, RG6 1PT
Salary: Up to £20,000
WSH is the parent company for leading brands operating in the catering and hospitality sectors. Our brands operate in diverse sectors, including:·
- Public spaces – such as the Science Museum, St Pancras Champagne bar and Dublin Zoo
- Workspaces – from oil rigs to investments banks
- Education – primary schools, secondary schools, colleges, and universities
A central support office provides supply chain, financial, IT and other administrative services to the group companies each of whom retains its own personality and who operate across a number of catering and hospitality markets.
This role is based in our Reading office with hybrid working opportunities.
Reporting into the UK Supply Chain Data Manager, this role is the key administrator and contact for business-critical systems and data entities, using in-depth knowledge and expertise to fulfil the key accountabilities below. As projects are completed, accountabilities will develop and grow alongside new solutions.
- System Administration and Data Maintenance for Rebate Management, Product Classification and Supplier Search tools
- Classification of products and development of product hierarchy
- Development and maintenance of system performance reporting and data feeds to key clients in Commercial team, as well as in the wider business
- Engaging with varied clients to develop data visualization and insight
- First contact for users of all mentioned solutions
- Frequent issue resolution with IT and SAAS providers
- Regular development collaboration with other functions
What do we need from you?
- Proficient in MS Excel, and associated tools
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Eye for detail and accuracy
- Highly organized and self-sufficient
- Drive and ownership to work autonomously
- Experience as an SME/Administrator for SAAS solutions preferable
- Comfortable with large data sets and transforming these into compelling visuals
- Experience of Power Platform desirable