Shift Hours: Days and Nights – Days and Nights
Your potential plus our commitment changes lives
Support Workers provide a vital part in providing the people we support with the care and ability to improve their quality of life.
We are currently looking for Full Time or Part Time Support Workers to join our team in Kidderminster.
Coppice Lodge is a spacious 6 bed service specialising in adults with a learning disability, autism, and challenging behaviours. We provide support with mobility, personal care, medical problems and increasing individuals life skills.
We pride ourselves on providing a warm and welcoming environment, with a skilled and enthusiastic team that continue to deliver outstanding care whilst promoting independence through a person-centered approach.
Shifts are over a 7 day rota that vary from earlies, lates, long days and waking nights.
As one of the UK’s leading providers of care and support services to vulnerable adults, National Care Group fully appreciate the amazing and life changing work our Support Workers do. That is why we offer:
- A Competitive hourly rate of £8.95
- Paid Sleeps
- Specialist and Blended Training and Development – we believe in promoting from within
- Enhanced Training that includes Induction Training, Service Specific as well as opportunities to complete a Care Certificate and NVQ/QCF
- Access to Digital Perks where you can gain discounts on gym memberships, shopping, theme parks, travel and more
- Unlimited Refer a Friend Scheme to earn £300 per successful referral
Your role as a Support Worker will include:
– Providing 1-1 and group support sessions
– Creating engaging and creative ways to interact with the people you support
– Help with accessing the community and taking the people you support to their appointments.
– Set person-centred goals and agreeing on how to reach them
– Help with personal care when required
– Support the running of the home including the cooking and cleaning.
The most important qualities needed in a Support Worker are the ability to treat others with respect, listen to their needs and understand their emotions. Be Kind, friendly and honest.
Do you have the necessary values and qualities?
If Yes, Come and join our amazing team.