Shift Hours: Days and Nights –
£300 Welcome Bonus*
National Care Group, are recruiting for Support Workers for our services in Great Ellingham.
The 8 Acres situated in Great Ellingham is a 18 bed Residential Service providing accommodation and support for individuals with moderate and severe learning disabilities, autism and complex needs. We focus on a person-centered care approach to help increase life skills and reach individual goals.
We have a mixture of shifts available including – earlies, lates, long days and alternative weekends.
Full Time, Part Time and Bank hours available
Due to the location of the service we will require drivers or those with own transportation
We know the amazing and life changing work our Support Workers do every day for the people we support, which is why we offer:
- A Competitive hourly rate of £9.24
- Overtime available
- Welcome Bonus*
- Service Specific Training and Development
- An In-House Learning and Development team to support you in your career goals
- Opportunities to complete your Level 2-5 NVQs
- Access to discounts on gym memberships, shopping, travel and theme parks with Digital Parks
- Refer a Friend of £300 per successful referral
The most important qualities needed in a Support Worker are the ability to treat others with respect, listen to their needs and understand their emotions. Be Kind, friendly and honest.
Do you have the necessary values and qualities?
If Yes, Come and join our amazing team.
Ts & Cs Apply*
This role requires the role holder to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.