At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
Burberry's retail teams are populated with some of the industry's most committed, passionate and inspiring people and our stores represent everything we stand for – world-class service, brand quality, superb merchandising and knowledgeable associates to provide the perfect luxury Burberry experience for every customer.
We are looking for a Team Manager to join our new Bond Street Flagship Store.
Through your passion for the brand and product you will lead your team to deliver exceptional service and will be responsible for the efficient running of your department to meet the store’s business goals.
Please note in this role you will be in charge of managing Client Advisors and Senior Client Advisors.
- Lead a high performing customer facing and service orientated department, setting performance targets and driving department productivity and profitability
- Ensure all of your team members have sound product knowledge and are aware of company policies and procedures, coaching them and providing feedback as necessary
- Cultivate customer relationships to create loyal advocates for the Brand and leverage your team to achieve the highest quality of customer profile capture with every transaction.
- Continue to develop and retain talented employees, by recognising and rewarding performance through monthly development plans and annual performance reviews
- Be the brand ambassador and serve as a specialist for your department’s product categories by exhibiting passion for the Burberry brand and strong product knowledge.
- Adhere to the merchandising guidelines and maintain the highest standards of housekeeping and retail standards within the store.
- Previous experience in the role in Luxury driving a department’s sales and profitability while maintaining exceptional customer service standards
- Commercial awareness, you will have had exposure working towards sales related KPIs
- In-depth understanding of clients’ expectations and what a luxury service entails
- Ability to demonstrate excellent leadership and people management skills, with sound track record of developing people in their team
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to be flexible and adapt to change
- Genuine interest and love for fashion and styling paired with excellent product knowledge
- Organised, able to prioritise and problem solve while working with pace
- Advanced knowledge of POS, store systems and comfortable using digital tools
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || London || RETAIL OFFLINE || MAINLINE || n/a ||