Salary: Competitive salary + bonus
Shift hours: Full Time
Due to expansion of service delivery on site we are looking for a highly experienced Technical Facilities Manager to join our team on a prestigious FMCG client site in Dublin. You would have a proven track record in technical services management and technical project management with excellent stakeholder management, negotiation and influencing skills.
We offer a competitive salary and bonus package as well as excellent professional development and progression opportunities in a growing business.
- Responsible for operational problem resolution and issue escalation.
- Measure SLA, KPI, CPI service standards against the agreed and obligated levels.
- Implementation of new innovations as required.
- Be an informed and authoritative point of contact for the key stakeholders at sites(s) to address any technical, performance or operational issues.
- Identify and implement opportunities for business growth.
- Ensure forecasts are completed and track performance against budget taking appropriate actions to manage P&L in line with contract.
- Manage the P&L to maximize profit and control of costs to ensure budgets are met.
- Complete site walks and surveys of existing assets to formulate a Forward Maintenance Planner for Capex and condition reports of assets.
- Help in carrying out in depth reviews and reports of the sites(s) finances at the end of each period and ensure action plans are put in place as required.
- Drive consistency across all site(s) and share best practice with others within the contract portfolio.
- Full understanding of contractual guiding principles applicable to site(s) under agreement and delivery of content to site(s).
- Proven experience in Project / TFM management of medium to small multi service sites
- Proven experience in managing large to Medium technical Projects.
- Proven experience in management of P&L accounts in excess of €3m
- Experience of mainly Technical or Hard FM but also soft service contracts.
- Exceptional client relationship management skills
- Development of commercially viable solutions based on rigorous techniques to understand client and contractual needs.
- Manage multiple workloads and shifting priorities.
- Ability to interpret and utilise complex and varied financial and commercial information.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with customers, clients and employees at all levels.
- Achieve set, standards and operate to performance criteria.
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative within a team environment.
- Proven track record of initiating & leading demanding business change programmes.
- Excellent communication, negotiating, influencing and facilitating skills.
- Challenges the status Quo, innovative, willingness with a ‘can do & improve’ attitude.
- Facilities, Engineering, Technical or business qualification.
- Project and Facilities Industry Experience
Location: Dublin, Ireland