Shift hours: Fixed Term
Do you pride yourself in having impeccable phone etiquette? Are you able remain professional within a high pressurised environment? Are you able to use your own initiative, efficiently within challenging situations? If so, we have the perfect role for you!
A new opportunity has arisen as a Portering Dispatcher to join our Medirest family within our busy healthcare setting. We are looking for new members to join our highly dedicated team, delivering outstanding service for all Hospital visitors.
The core hours of work will be Saturday & Sunday 16:00 – 20:00, 8 hours per week.
Fixed term contract until 14/11/2021
- First point of contact for incoming telephone calls and service requests received by telephone and e-mail
- Escalate any complaints as required and support continuous improvement
- Interpret and log requests, inputting details into an in-house system, providing tracking and regular updates to the status of the request line with Service Level Agreement
- Sort and dispatch calls to the Portering departments
- Monitoring phone lines, handling incoming calls with varying queries.
- Resolve any issues accurately first time
- Resolve stakeholder queries with professionalism and enthusiasm to represent our organisation effectively.
- Ensure exceptional client delivery standards
- Previous experience in this role/similar position is essential
- Excellent telephone manner, with the ability to communicate effectively and maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Committed to following procedures and ensuring tasks are fully completed
- Exceptional organisation skills with the ability to prioritise to meet deadlines.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft systems to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and the Internet
- Able to work under pressure, individually and as part of a team with a flexible approach to meet the needs of the business.
- Confident working in a hospital environment and aware at times you will meet patients that are particularly unwell or showing signs of distress.
- This position is subject to a Disclosure & Baring Service check; costs met by the employer.