At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for an experienced Traffic Management Operative to join our Contracting team in Agecroft, Pendlebury.
Here at Tarmac, we are working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds.
Reporting directly to the Foreman you will be responsible for:
- The installation, maintenance, removal and recording of temporary traffic management and control systems
- Working unsupervised for all general traffic management duties which you will be trained for and be competent to undertake as part of a team.
- Completing traffic management day to day responsibilities upon instruction of the Foreman/Supervisor
To be successful in this role the ideal candidate will have experience in Traffic Management systems. They will also:
- Have experience of working within a similar role in the Highways industry
- Possess good communication skills
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Possess knowledge of Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Full Driving Licence
- Manual Handling
- NHSS 12A/B or D TMO skills card
- Driver CPC
- C1E or BE licence entitlements
Location: Salford, Lancashire, England
Job Reference: tarmac/TP/115/1242