Are you an experienced Administrator who is looking for a new career?
Do you pride yourself on being reliable in your work and do you enjoy working with HR related matters?
Have you an interest in helping your community with its health?
If you answered yes to the above questions and you have a can do attitude then please read on and apply as we are really interested in speaking with you!
PHOENIX Healthcare Distribution is a national full-line pharmaceutical wholesaler with a network of distribution centres nationwide. We pride ourselves on delivering a high quality supply chain service to our customers, who include pharmacy, GPs, and hospitals. All of our depots are licensed by the MHRA, and comply with BSI ISO Quality and Environmental standards. We operate twice daily deliveries from our distribution centres across Monday to Friday and on a Saturday morning, and our local teams are supported by a centralised function team, primarily from our Head Office in Runcorn.
About the opportunity:
In this role you will act in support the Transport Management Team by undertaking the administration within the Transport Department at our Runcorn depot. You will have the opportunity provide an efficient transport operation which meets the needs of our customers, by providing a reliable service, using all available resource to minimise cost and maximise profit within legal regulatory guidelines. You will be required to ensure that the department’s documentation is always up to date and audit compliant.
Working hours: 37.5 hours per week
Working Pattern: Monday to Friday 0800-1600
£11.18 Per hour
Training and Support
You will receive a comprehensive induction from the Learning and Development Facilitators.
We pride ourselves on ensuring the wellbeing of our employees and providing a good working environment and benefits package, which includes:
21 days paid annual leave plus bank holidays, rising with length of service
Access to High Street discounts
Employee Assistance Programme
Contributory Pension Scheme
Accredited Training Programmes
- Experience of providing first class administrative support within a fast paced environment
- Excellent team worker and communication/customer service skills
- Experience of providing a transactional service and responding to employment related matters
- Be able to work collaboratively with a range of stakeholders
- Must have an up to date knowledge of Employment and other relevant legislation
- Competent user of all MS Office Applications to intermediate level
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal, numerical and written communication skills
- An ability to prioritise ever-changing/conflicting workload
- excellent organisation and time management ability
- Proactive approach to problem solving
Who we want:
Our ideal candidate will be organised and self-motivated so if this sounds like you we are very keen to speak to you to discuss our opportunity further. You can apply here online by completing our short application.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if sufficient applications are received