We have exciting vacancies for Flexible Clerical Colleagues to join Booker Magor DC. There are two different shift patterns available, (1)Double days & (2) Nights. Colleagues will be required to be multi skilled however will focus more of their time in specific areas of the Warehouse Operation.
Reporting to Team Management or Stock Integrity Management (dependant on time spent in specific area), you will be responsible for supporting the day to day administration of the Warehouse function ensuring a smooth efficient running of the DC operation to meet productivity requirements, and service level commitments.
Duties may include (but will not be limited to):
- Dealing with Drivers & receipt of paperwork
- Communicate with Shunters/Transport regarding deliveries
- Completion of POD paperwork
- Dispatch confirmation
- Releasing orders for checking & putting away
- Liaise with Goods in Checkers & and Supply Chain
- Release of products for picking
- Monitor of pick and replenishment control screens
- Investigation of back picks, suspended picks & replenishments
.To apply for this position, you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Effective professional communication and decision making
- Excellent people skills and teamwork with the ability to work under pressure
- A can do attitude, analytical capability to problem solve
- Escalate issues and concerns in a timely manner
- Good understanding of warehouse processes & knowledge and understanding of Health & Safety
- Previous experience of working within a large distribution centre or similar
- Intermediate PC user skills
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your CV and cover letter to Allison Jowett, Distribution People Project Manager.
You must ensure your Line Manager is aware of your application.
Shift Hours: 37.5 hrs per week (Flexible Double Days)