Job Title: Water Recycling Support Manager
Circa £41,000 depending on skills and experience + Car Allowance
Full time, permanent, 37 hours
Explore how we put our people first!
As one of our Water Recycling Support Managers, you will act primarily as managerial support to enable an efficient and effective operational area by the direct line management of our network technicians who deliver the Water Recycling Networks operational strategy – you’ll be providing great leadership while maintaining our excellent standards of customer service.
Working closely with the embedded Alliances and local delivery teams, you will ensure that all activities are undertaken with a customer focus and efficiently delivered. You will ensure all activities are carried out in accordance with Anglian Water’s Health and Safety policy and comply with health and safety legislation & procedures. The role will use and develop the full range of leadership skills to operate a wastewater network area.
Why Anglian Water?
it’s not just about work; it’s about caring for you. Dive into the heart of our company culture, where our competitive pension scheme stands out-Anglian Water doubles your contributions up to 18% (6% employee, 12% employer) to ensure our colleagues have a secure future.
Embrace the liberating spirit of our flexible work culture, guarded by life assurance at eight times your salary & personal accident cover up to 5x your salary & personal private health care.
You’ll also get 26 days of annual leave plus bank holidays as well as the ability to buy & sell additional days off through our flexible benefits. You will unlock a world of great discounts of everyday products & services that can take some little pressure off the costs of things like household goods, clothing & even holidays!
Take paid time off when you’re unwell & know you’ll be looked after by full private medical, which is standard for all Anglian Water Employees. And because family matters, our excellent Family Leave package is designed to support and cherish your loved ones.
Join us not just for a job, but for a fulfilling, enriching career where the perks resonate with the heartbeat of a compassionate workplace. Anglian Water is a great place to work & your journey begins here!
What does it take to be a Network Support Manager?
– Able to inspire & get the best out of people, so they can have the confidence to deliver consistently leading performance against a backdrop of increasing demands and tighter economic as well as environmental standards
– The ability to act decisively and supportively in mentoring the team in overcoming operational, system o delivery-related challenges
– The ability to work in a logical, systematic manner while striving always to improve
– Expected to be flexible for incident management (standby) when required
– Ability to adapt to changes in accordance with business strategy
– Working knowledge of the Water Industry
– Health and safety qualification to a minimum IOSH level
– Ability to assess risks and make significant operational decisions with incomplete information
– Available for operational standby escalation where required (minimum 6 weekly rotations)
We welcome everyone! As an equal opportunity employer, we consider all qualified applicants, no matter their gender identity, ethnicity, nationality, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, or any other protected characteristic. We hire and nurture based on merit and a shared passion for making positive impacts. Our commitment is to foster an inclusive environment where everyone feels they belong & can use every drop of their potential.
Closing date: Monday 4th March 2024