Salary: £12.50 – £12.50
Shift hours: Part Time
We currently have an opportunity for a Weekend Breakfast Cook to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- To prepare, cook and serve breakfast at the required service time and standard
- To use Epos till, serve customers and cash up at the end of service
- To undertake any catering task as directed by the Line Manager
- To undertake washing up and cleaning as required
- To serve customers in a quick, polite manner ensuring good customer service at all times
- To complete any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules etc
- To ensure minimal wastage, implementing ideas for reducing waste wherever possible
- Assist in the effective management of stock and portion control
- Ensure all equipment is in a safe working order. Report all faults to the relevant manager and ensure equipment is not used until safe to do so.
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organised manner ensuring all food safety and health & safety policies and procedures are followed.
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To listen and forward any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
- To ensure catering facilities are locked at end of shift and keys returned
- This role will also require covering the Chef during there annual leave 25 days per year
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in a food service environment
- Have basic food preparation and cooking skills
- Be effective communicator to all levels
- Be flexible to cover nights and weekends if required
Location: West thurrock,