Salary: 16 euro , Sunday premium
Shift hours: Part Time
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Weekend Chef to join our busy team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- To manage all day to day aspects of preparation and presentation of the food service offer to the Company’s standards
- Prepare food to the highest standard of quality at all times
- Manage food ordering to the required company standard.
- Follow recipes and instruction, as directed by line manager and in accordance to the required food offer
- To provide an efficient and friendly service to customers in all areas of the catering department
- To ensure that food is presented and served in a clean, hygienic environment
- Ensure all necessary documentation is completed to comply with company and industry standards
- To communicate well with customers and demonstrate a helpful attitude at all times
- To undertake cleaning and ensure all aspects of equipment and production area cleaning is completed: walls up to 6ft, floors, fixtures, fittings, pots, pans, cutlery, crockery, glassware etc., to the Company’s standard according to the cleaning rota or as directed
- Meet the demands of customers by providing the correct catering services within the agreed SLA contract agreement
- Maintain levels of stock and carry out stock takes.
- Ensure that methods of preparation, production and presentation comply with Sodexo’s standards and procedures.
- Comply with all Company & Client policies, site rules and statutory regulations relating to Health & Safety, safe working practices, hygiene, cleanliness, fire and COSHH. This will include your awareness of any specific hazards in your work place.
- Ensure that all equipment used, is in safe working order and report any faults to line manager, ensuring the equipment is not used until safe.
- To fulfil any other reasonable requests
The successful candidate for this role will be:
- Experienced in working in a busy kitchen environment
- Passionate for producing fresh food to a high standard
- Customer focused
- A strong communicator
- Experienced at working with a team
- Complying to health, safety and hygiene standards
Location: South Dublin, Ireland