Salary: £11.05 – £11.05
Shift hours: Full Time
- Provide a high quality cleaning service to the customer’s site in accordance with terms and conditions of the contract.
- To support our multi-service contract.
- Planning and co‐ordination of the delivery of the cleaning service in a way that meets the requirements of the Client in terms of time, quality and cost;
- The supervision of all cleaning staff focussing on their performance in terms of standards of cleanliness and their behaviour whilst on duty
- Management and allocation of duties to cleaning staff and the preparation and maintenance of a daily cleaning schedule for all areas;
- Monitoring the standard of cleaning achieved across the site and the regular checking of all areas in order to ensure that they are cleaned to the required standard;
- Management of staff issues relating to discipline, grievance, welfare, attendance, appraisal, coaching and mentoring;
- Motivate team members and resolve any issues that occur on the job
- Supervising staff returning to work after absences and completing required Return to Work Forms
- Effective implementation of all relevant policies and procedures and the ongoing monitoring and enforcement of compliance;
- Promotion of health and safety and the raising of awareness of health and safety considerations among cleaning staff;
- Organisation and delivery of appropriate training for all cleaning staff.
- Supervising cleaning staff on a day to day basis and ensuring that cleaning duties are carried out in an effective and efficient way to meet required standards
- Reviewing work schedules. Schedule shifts and arrange for replacements in cases of absence
- Ordering and monitoring of cleaning materials and controlling usage
- Monitoring of all cleaning activities
- Ensuring all staff are aware of the Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Respond to customer complaints and special requests
- Communicating to the Manager on any issues arising within the department.
- Responsible for own areas of cleaning and for setting an example to the team by cleaning to the highest standards.
- Responsible for assisting in covering the cleaning areas of team members due to staff absence.
- Flexible to meet changing demands
- Other routine maintenance duties as assigned
- To have full working knowledge of all cleaning equipment, materials and agents
- To have a full working knowledge of all areas which have to be covered in the course of duty
- Ability to adhere to all health & safety practices
- Willing to undertake any training relevant to the role
- Able to manage time effectively
- Able to work without supervision, but as a part of a team
- Committed to achieving high standards of cleanliness and hygiene
Location: Royston, Hertfordshire, England