Shift Hours: Bank – 0
Bank Support Worker
£10.42 per hour
Do you dare to make a difference?
We know working in care is more than ‘just a job’. To us it’s playing a crucial role in enabling the people we support to live their best lives.
Unlock your potential by joining our team as a Support Worker at Oaklea Care, Walliscote Road.
You can expect;
- £500 joining bonus.
- Accelerated career paths with no experience required.
- A Competitive hourly rate of £10.10.
- Recognised qualifications with paid training.
- Flexible working patterns.
- Inclusive culture with progressive wellbeing support.
- Unlimited Refer a Friend Scheme to earn £300 per successful referral.
At Oaklea Care we provide residential care, supported living and domiciliary care and support to adults with learning disabilities, autism and physical disabilities. Our aim is to provide meaningful support to enable individuals to live a normal and fulfilling life both at home and in our local communities focusing on developing skills for independence and community involvement.
National Care Group are committed to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with the job description, we encourage you to apply. You may be just the right candidate for us.
Apply today or email to email@example.com.