We’re a multi award-winning contract catering company, with a team of trained foodies serving over 45,500 satisfied customers every day. We now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Chef de Partie to join our team.
Inspired by food, with real flair and imagination, you’ll provide an exceptional culinary showcase to the highest standards of production. With sound financial and legislative knowledge, you understand how to achieve targets, plan balanced, well-costed menus and monitor stock levels and controls. And you’ll inspire your team too, promoting a culture of working together to achieve customer satisfaction and exceed expectations. An effective communicator with a strong customer focus, you’ll gain valuable feedback to measure success and be committed to continuous learning.
With two years’ experience working in a similar sized operation and educated to C&G 1& 2, NVQ or equivalent experience, you’ll have an exciting portfolio of awards, demonstrating the highest standards in the industry.
• Monday to Friday working hours available
• Flexible working hours and the potential of condensed shifts
• Free meal provision while on shift
• Training and development opportunities including NVQ apprentice scheme & WSET courses
• 28 days annual leave with an additional day each year up to 33 days
• The opportunity to have your birthday off, every year!
• Discounts and cashback from a wide range of retail and leisure outlets
• The annual BM Caterers Summer party and FOODIES awards. As well as our site-based summer and winter parties.
• Regular team events
• Life assurance and an employee assistance programme
• Cycle2work scheme – upfront loan for the necessary equipment
• Being part of a team that made the ‘Best Companies’ to Work For list 7 years running:
Location: Bonhill Street, London, EC2A 4DN